Global Head of Marketing
Core Purpose of My Role & What decisions I’m empowered to make
The primary role of the Head of Marketing ISS is to develop and manage a global marketing strategy that delivers growth plans for Integrated Supply. Provide leadership and management of the respective marketing teams to ensure alignment, regionally, with our Brand campaign and marketing strategy through digital, agency and brand unification. Understand regional specific requirements and maximise opportunities to develop our approach to maximise awareness and generate sales leads. Review and recommend a global approach to marketing to support significant pipeline growth. Lead the design, development and implementation of marketing programs and strategies. Responsible for executing all activities related to developing a robust lead generation programme, managing information, positioning the Integrated Supply value proposition. Ensure that the marketing team transitions qualified leads to the sales team.
Develop the local teams to work seamlessly across the business, creating the right, scalable, organisation design through the integration of our people and ensure the global marketing function operates effectively and efficiently.
The role utilises change management principles, process controls and tools to focus on delivery of financial and operational results through effective structure and governance. The role is responsible for all aspects of the marketing requirements and manages all associated costs.
Develop exceptional and highly professional client collateral, to communicate business updates, values and culture.
Develop and execute global marketing strategy to launch and expand our new Integrated Supply brand in all applicable regions. Develop targeted lead generation campaigns through a variety of channels. Create and develop our joint website to encourage key stakeholder engagement.
Develop a communication strategy to ensure all internal and external key stakeholders receive regular targeted communication.
Ensure all marketing is targeted and measurable, with quantifiable results.
Conduct regular research to provide insight into industry changes and opportunities.
Your duties will involve
Key Deliverables for the Role
• Working closely within the Business Development & Marketing Team to develop and deliver initiatives that contribute to the expansion and growth of the business and in particular our sales pipeline.
• Develop global marketing strategy to drive awareness and interest across both internal and external key stakeholder groups.
• Develop relationships with group marketing and communications that support the Integrated Supply marketing strategy.
• Research new market opportunities, potential customers and competitors, assisting in the development of targeted potential client persona’s.
• Collect and analyse customer insights, as well as shifts in market dynamics to support strategic planning initiatives and ensure that appropriate customer requirements are crafted to guide the development of new products or programs to address customer requirements.
• Identification of new business opportunities through expansion of existing services into target markets, or enhancements of existing services to maximize existing markets.
• Oversee the marketing, sales and prospecting activities including follow-up activities in Company CRM program.
• Participate in the global CRM transition and evaluate the requirements for the Integrated Supply group
• Manage the marketing team and management reporting.
• Working as a key part of the team to define and develop a culture through actions that exhibit our leadership framework, and an environment where colleagues want to and can do their best work, that is vibrant, collaborative and recognises and high performing teams.
• Review the engagement of teams, through review of feedback with clear actions and communication that drives improvements through change and environmental improvement.
• Create global, regional and market internal communications plans that ensure all colleagues receive transparent and updated information regarding Group and company performance, initiatives and relevant information in a timely, clear consistent manner.
• Recruit, lead, develop and motivate high performing teams, and in line with our D&I targets.
• Globally oversee track and manage costs against budget and forecast.
• Ensure all colleagues receive regular 121 meetings, development plans and that each region has clear succession plans in place and live.
• Develop a global plan to encourage support and transparency across Integrated Supply and the group.
• Create client case studies that demonstrate the value and services delivered through Integrated Supply. Support Business Development teams where required to grow new business.
• Work with the Leadership Team to contribute to the overall ESG plans for Integrated Supply and the Group.
• Adhere to all Company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
• Advise operations and site personnel of any known or observed safety issues.
• Comply with sales activities policies and processes.
• Other duties as directed by the business as required.
• Experienced Marketing professional, multidisciplined background.
• Business degree (marketing preferable)
• Good knowledge of digital marketing technology stacks, principals and execution.
• Proven experience in working in a leadership role (at least 5 years).
• Experienced in managing external agencies
• Experience in a service/solutions environment
• Experience with managing third party agency relationships
• Brand experience a plus
• Strong leadership of teams with track record of driving performance through exceptional leadership skills
• Exceptional financial acumen and commercial skills.
• Powerful negotiator.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build long term relationships with stakeholders at all levels with a self-awareness required to operate comfortably at senior level.
• Clear and strong communicator, ability to effectively and succinctly communicate with all stakeholders to represent Integrated Supply and the group both externally and internally.
• Leadership of teams across global multiple locations with demonstrable success in engagement, influencing and execution
• Highly skilled in data analytics and the interpretation of data, that leads to business insight as well as drive action plans that demonstrate value
• An ability to drive collaboration across multiple teams working through others across multiple geographies globally.
• WIN/WIN and can-do attitude – the ambition and drive to challenge, deliver excellence and find the opportunity consistently in all situations.
• Resilient and robust – the intellect and strength of character to deal with a demanding leadership team and stakeholder group
IESA is one of Europe’s leading providers of Integrated Supply Solutions to manufacturing industries for the provision of MRO (indirect) products. Our portfolio consists of Procurement Services, Transactional Processing, Stores Management and Inventory Optimisation enabled by industry leading digital platforms. We deliver world class results to world class companies in industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Foods, Beverage, Automotive and Aerospace. We have more than tripled in size over the last six years growing our client spend from £80m to £300m. In May 2018, IESA agreed to be acquired by Electrocomponents plc. (LSE: ECM) are a global omni- channel solutions partner for industrial customers and suppliers. The acquisition of IESA enabled Electrocomponents to enhance and accelerate the group’s value-added services offering, giving it additional capabilities to service corporate customers who choose to outsource their MRO and indirect purchases and inventory management. At the heart of our culture our people are passionate about making a difference every day. We are committed to delivering world-class service to our clients to support our ambitious growth plans. Our values are embedded in our culture which are Champion Change, Render Recognition, Embrace Partnership, Exude Pace and Deliver WOW (CREED) and enable individuals to thrive in our fast-paced environment.
Candidates are asked to apply by submitting their current CV together with a brief cover note and their salary expectations. Please send CVs to: By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org By Post to: IESA Recruitment, Lauren Dulson, The Curve Group, The Old Stables, Charlton House Estate, Hinton in the Hedges, Northants, NN13 5LH