Procurement Associate – French language
To manage Purchase Orders as per client’s requirements to ensure OTIF (On Time In Full) delivery to client, drive inventory level accuracy and address invoice discrepancies in line with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and internal procedure(s). To maintain a continuous improvement culture to ensure delivery of consistent savings and world class client service.
• Responsible for KPI/SLA delivery in line with set objectives, (OTIF, invoice discrepancy, inventory accuracy, etc).
• Support client relationship team to resolve any client escalations regarding supplier delivery (OTIF) where applicable.
• Ensure proactive management of delivering OTIF goods to clients.
• Responsible for delivering, monitoring, and tracking supplier OTIF, inventory level at client, invoice discrepancies.
• Support procurement with the proactive management of preferred/OEM suppliers.
• To expedite purchase orders in timely manner in line with client requirements.
• To communicate with customers in receipt and confirm delivery in SAP.
• To work closely with Stores personnel to progress any goods, supplying relevant documentation to enable the receipt of goods into the SAP system.
• To drive inventory level accuracy.
• To drive invoice discrepancy resolution, identify root cause and put corrective actions in place.
Your duties will involve
• To expedite outstanding purchase orders in a timely manner to ensure the delivery of goods is in line with Stores operational requirements. This is achieved via constant communication (written and oral) with the suppliers and the clients and masterdata accuracy.
• To liaise directly with customers in receipt of direct orders to confirm the delivery of goods and to update IESA records on SAP accordingly
• To manage any potential purchase order discrepancy providing timely and accurate information to client and supplier, working towards minimizing any potential service disruption to client.
• To effectively and proactively identify and rectify price variances and potential lead time issues.
• To efficiently respond to plant stopper situations and urgent items requests received from the client
• Support in the process of on-boarding potential suppliers within local and international markets, which meet the minimum selection criteria of the company
• To consistently deliver exceptional customer service and maintain a professional and courteous relationship with the client and suppliers
• To work closely with Stores personnel to progress any goods with a protracted delivery date, supplying relevant documentation to enable the receipt of goods into the SAP system
• To accurately record all communications with Stores personnel and Vendors into the SAP system
• To amend current stock lines on the IESA system(s) to reflect description, Supplier and inventory level change(s) where appropriate
• To carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the job role
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build long term relationships with clients and suppliers
• Advanced oral and written FRENCH language skills as per client’s requirements (min requirement: English + another European language; preferably English + 2 additional European languages).
• Experienced in negotiating & challenging the norm
• Can demonstrate a collaborative approach; ability to work with and through others across business/functional lines
• Can do attitude – the ambition and drive to challenge, deliver excellence and be positive about change
• Resilient and robust – the intellect and strength of character to deliver a key role in a demanding business
• Self-motivated together with a positive attitude to deliver excellent Client experience and satisfaction
• Effective decision making and problem-solving skills through sound intuition and reasoning
• Strong ICT skills with proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Good working knowledge of SAP applications
• Previous buying experience. (i.e. Engineering or manufacturing environment)
Strong professional impact – credibility and integrity are key. Maintains a reputation for high standards of ethical business conduct (e.g. Modern Slavery
Hours of work
Monday to Friday
IESA is one of Europe’s leading providers of Integrated Supply Solutions to manufacturing industries for the provision of MRO (indirect) products. Our portfolio consists of Procurement Services, Transactional Processing, Stores Management and Inventory Optimisation enabled by industry leading digital platforms. We deliver world class results to world class companies in industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Foods, Beverage, Automotive and Aerospace. We have more than tripled in size over the last six years growing our client spend from £80m to £300m. In May 2018, IESA agreed to be acquired by Electrocomponents plc. (LSE: ECM) are a global omni- channel solutions partner for industrial customers and suppliers. The acquisition of IESA enabled Electrocomponents to enhance and accelerate the group’s value-added services offering, giving it additional capabilities to service corporate customers who choose to outsource their MRO and indirect purchases and inventory management. At the heart of our culture our people are passionate about making a difference every day. We are committed to delivering world-class service to our clients to support our ambitious growth plans. Our values are embedded in our culture which are Champion Change, Render Recognition, Embrace Partnership, Exude Pace and Deliver WOW (CREED) and enable individuals to thrive in our fast-paced environment.
Candidates are asked to apply by submitting their current CV together with a brief cover note and their salary expectations. Please send CVs to: By email to: email@example.com By Post to: IESA Recruitment, Lauren Dulson, The Curve Group, The Old Stables, Charlton House Estate, Hinton in the Hedges, Northants, NN13 5LH