Project Engineer – France
You will be a reliability and maintenance engineering working directly within the client organisation to deliver pre-planned and reactive maintenance and reliability projects. You will establish effective working relationships with your client engineering stakeholders and IESA supply partners and be comfortable in presenting your work at a high level within these organisations.
Your duties will involve
- To identify, develop and deliver reliability and maintenance projects within the client organisation
- To work closely with the technical benefit manager to align on technical savings projects
- To work closely with the relevant client maintenance teams and key site user groups to understand engineering challenges and recognise improvement opportunities
- To drive the implementation of maintenance projects in accordance with clients PPM schedule
- To understand client’s legacy and obsolete equipment and propose work to improve reliability and reduce unplanned maintenance
- To attend regular review meetings with the client to present project progress
- To accurately record and maintain a log of reliability and maintenance projects
- Contribute to improving existing Project Management Processes.
- Work within TBM team to continually improve best practices
- To undertake and/or contribute towards other or additional duties in line with Client contractual terms and conditions
- To carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the job role
- Preferred minimum of 10 years’ experience within a large manufacturing organisation
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a reliability and or maintenance engineer within that organisation
- Proven track record of delivering projects from cradle to grave
- Would preferably have interfaced with clients in the delivery of a service
- To have demonstrable knowledge of the manufacturing process within a large manufacturing organisation
- To have effectively managed own workload to deliver against targets to time
- Experience of continuous improvement
- Ability to understand technical drawings and 3-D CAD
- Proficient planning and organizational skills with a methodical and logical approach
- Strong verbal communication, effective speaking and presentation skills
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills through sound intuition and reasoning
- Project management and strategic planning skills with a proactive approach
- Excellent interpersonal and rapport building skills
- Exceptional customer service skills together with a positive manner
- Excellent written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills with proficient use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Be a process orientated person and be able to demonstrate experience of one of the Industry standard Project Management Methodologies.
- Must be a Team Player while also being able to work as an individual
- Must have demonstratable commercial awareness related to projects and process
- Ability to discuss commercial and technical items with suppliers, customers and internal personnel in positions from Operators through to Senior Management and Directors in all areas.
- Be able to develop their own strategy to achieve contractual targets.
• Relevant Engineering degree or HND considered
- The ability to demonstrate and drive IESA’s Company values; Champion Change, Render Recognition, Embrace Partnership, Exude Pace, Deliver WOW
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines within a rapidly changing business environment
- The ability to work on own initiative and with a proactive approach
- The ability to respond effectively and efficiently to the needs of our customer(s) and to deliver excellent Client experience and satisfaction
- The ability to reach compromise or agreement through strong persuasive negotiation skills
- The ability to build rapport and Client engagement through effective communication and interpersonal skills
IESA is one of Europe’s leading providers of Integrated Supply Solutions to manufacturing industries for the provision of MRO (indirect) products. Our portfolio consists of Procurement Services, Transactional Processing, Stores Management and Inventory Optimisation enabled by industry leading digital platforms. We deliver world class results to world class companies in industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Foods, Beverage, Automotive and Aerospace. We have more than tripled in size over the last six years growing our client spend from £80m to £300m. In May 2018, IESA agreed to be acquired by Electrocomponents plc. (LSE: ECM) are a global omni- channel solutions partner for industrial customers and suppliers. The acquisition of IESA enabled Electrocomponents to enhance and accelerate the group’s value-added services offering, giving it additional capabilities to service corporate customers who choose to outsource their MRO and indirect purchases and inventory management. At the heart of our culture our people are passionate about making a difference every day. We are committed to delivering world-class service to our clients to support our ambitious growth plans. Our values are embedded in our culture which are Champion Change, Render Recognition, Embrace Partnership, Exude Pace and Deliver WOW (CREED) and enable individuals to thrive in our fast-paced environment.
Candidates are asked to apply by submitting their current CV together with a brief cover note and their salary expectations. Please send CVs to: By email to: email@example.com By Post to: IESA Recruitment, Lauren Dulson, The Curve Group, The Old Stables, Charlton House Estate, Hinton in the Hedges, Northants, NN13 5LH