IESA is a company that is the market leader in procurement and the management of indirect materials. Services include outsourced procurement, inventory management and stores management.
This policy governs the use by IESA Limited of your data which is available to us in connection with your use of our websites, www.iesa.com, www.mymro.com, www.mycat.com collectively “IESA Websites”. When you use the IESA Websites, you may provide us with personal information about you such as your name, company, address, date of birth, fax and telephone numbers and email address (“personal information”). We are committed to protecting your privacy, and will only use your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its replacement the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How We use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, IESA Ltd, will collect and use your personal data for responding to enquiries, directing you to our recruitment partner, handling GDPR requests, handling complaints and for cookies.
Why does IESA Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service (responding to a request, responding to an employment opportunity) or for our record keeping, we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and potentially understanding more detail in order to be able to address the response back to you and record and ongoing communications. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes IESA Ltd would contact you for additional consent.
Will IESA Ltd share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to IESA Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the services they provide on our behalf, for example recruitment services need your CV. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with IESA Ltd’s procedures. In order to streamline this process, we connect you directly to the recruitment company, so you are providing your CV directly to them.
How will IESA Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
IESA Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. IESA Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will IESA Ltd contact me?
The main circumstances when IESA will contact you is when you ask us to. Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
IESA has in place reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security to protect all information provided by visitors via this Website from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We will monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments, for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
If you register to use secured parts of iesa.com, you may be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately at the address above. If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of iesa.com, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account until your identity has been verified and the account has been satisfactorily secured.
The IESA Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these web sites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
IESA Ltd at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If IESA Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of IESA Ltd or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
IESA Ltd accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:- Any 2 of Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, utility bill (from last 3 months) one of which is a photo-id.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
|Data Protection Officer Contact Details|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Bowman|
|Warrington, WA3 6UT|
|Telephone:||+44 7825 862618|